" Private Data " is information that identifies you as a single entity or relates to an individual person, including, for example:
We and our service providers may collect Personal Data in different ways, including:
We and our third party service providers may collect Other Information in a different ways, including:
- Through your browser or gadget: Certain data is gathered by most programs or consequently through your gadget, for example, your Media Access Control (MAC) address, PC type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system name and version, gadget producer and model, language, Internet browser type and version, and the name and version of the Services, (for example, the App) you are using. We utilize this data to guarantee that the Services work legitimately.
- Through your utilization of the App: When you download and utilize the App, we and our service providers may track and gather App use information, for example, the date and time the App on your gadget gets to our servers, and what data and files have been downloaded to the App based on your device number.
- Using Cookies: Cookies are snippets of data put specifically on the PC that you are utilizing. Cookies enable us to gather data, for example, browser type, time spent on the Services, pages visited, language preferences, and other anonymous traffic data. We and our service providers utilize the data for security purposes, to facilitate navigation, to display information more effectively, to personalize your experience while using the Services, and to recognize your computer in order to assist your use of the Services. We also gather statistical information about use of the Services in order to continually improve their design and functionality, understand how they are used, and assist us with resolving questions regarding them. Cookies further allow us to select which of our advertisements or offers are most likely.
- If you don't need data gathered using cookies, there is a simple procedure in most browsers that allows you to automatically decline cookies or be given the choice of declining or accepting the transfer to your computer of a particular cookie (or cookies) from a particular site. You may also wish to refer to http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html. If, however, you do not accept cookies, you may experience some inconvenience in your use of the Services. For example, we may not be able to recognize your computer, and you may need to log in every time you visit.
- Using pixel tags and other similar technologies: Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) will be used in connection with some Services to, among other things, track the actions of users of the Services (including email recipients), measure the success of the marketing campaigns, and compile statistics about usage of the Services and response rates.
- Using Adobe Flash technology (including Flash Local Shared Objects ("Flash LSOs")) and other similar technologies: We may use Flash LSOs and other technologies to, among other things, collect and store information about your use of the Services. If you do not want Flash LSOs stored on your computer, you can adjust the settings of your Flash player to block Flash LSO storage using the tools contained in the Website Storage Settings Panel. You can also control Flash LSOs by going to the Global Storage Settings Paneland following the instructions (which may include instructions that explain, for example, how to delete existing Flash LSOs (referred to as "information" on the Macromedia site), how to prevent Flash LSOs from being placed on your computer without your being asked, and (for Flash Player 8 and later) how to block Flash LSOs that are not being delivered by the operator of the page you are on at the time). Please note that setting the Flash Player to restrict or limit acceptance of Flash LSOs may reduce or impede the functionality of some Flash applications, including those used in connection with the Services.
- IP Address: Your IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider. An IP address may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user accesses the Services, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited. Collecting IP addresses is standard practice and is done automatically by many websites, applications and other services. We use IP addresses for purposes such as calculating usage levels, diagnosing server problems, and administering the Services. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address.
- Physical Location: We may gather the physical area of your gadget by, for instance, utilizing satellite, mobile phone tower, or WiFi signals. We may utilize your gadget's physical area to give you customized area based administrations and substance. We may likewise impart your gadget's physical area to our promoting accomplices, to empower them to furnish you with geo-focused on publicizing. You might be allowed to permit or deny such uses as well as sharing of your gadget's area, for example, through your gadget settings. On the off chance that you do, we as well as our showcasing accomplices will most likely be unable to give you the pertinent customized administrations and substance.
- From you: Information, for example, your favoured methods for correspondence and unique travel demands (for instance, regarding an incapacity or dietary limitation) is gathered when you willfully give it.
- By totalling data: Aggregated Personal Data does not by and by distinguish you or some other client of the Services (for instance, we may total Personal Data to figure the level of our clients who have a specific phone zone code).
How We May Use and Disclose Other Information
We may utilize and unveil Other Information for any reason (aside from where we are required to do generally under material law), in the event that it doesn't qualify as Personal Data under appropriate law. In a few examples, we may consolidate Other Information with Personal Data, (for example, joining your name with your area). On the off chance that we do, we will regard the consolidated data as Personal Data as long as it is joined.
Third Party Services
Moreover, we are not in charge of the data accumulation, use, divulgence, or security arrangements or practices of different associations, for example, Facebook, Apple, Google, Microsoft, or some other application designer, application supplier, web-based social networking stage supplier, working framework supplier, remote specialist co-op, or gadget maker, incorporating as for any Personal Data you uncover to different associations through or regarding the Apps.
We try to utilize sensible authoritative, specialized, and regulatory measures to secure Personal Data inside our association. Lamentably, no information transmission or capacity framework can be destined to be 100% secure. In the event that you have motivation to trust that your collaboration with us is never again secure (for instance, on the off chance that you feel that the security of your record has been endangered), it would be ideal if you quickly tell us as per the "Reaching Us" area beneath.
Choices And Access
Your decisions with respect to our utilization of your Personal Data
You may quit from accepting showcasing related messages from us on a going-ahead premise by adhering to the guidelines contained in each such email or by reaching us as per the "Reaching Us" segment beneath. You may quit getting message pop-ups from us through your gadget settings.
We will attempt to consent to your demand when sensibly practicable. It would be ideal if you take note of that on the off chance that you quit getting showcasing related messages from us, we may at present send you vital regulatory messages, from which you can't quit.
How you can access, change or smother your Personal Data.
In the event that you might want to review, correct, update, suppress, or delete Personal Information that you have previously provided to us, you may contact us in accordance with the "Contacting Us" section below. In your request, please make clear what Personal Information you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your Personal Information suppressed from our database. For your security, we may just execute demands regarding the Personal Data related with the specific email deliver that you use to send us your demand, and we may need to confirm your character before actualizing your demand. We will endeavour to confirm to your demand when sensibly practicable.
It would be ideal if you take note of that we may need to hold certain data for recordkeeping purposes as well as to finish any exchanges that you started before asking for a change or erasure. There may likewise be leftover data that will stay inside our databases and different records, which won't be evacuated.
Use Of The Services By Minors
The Services are not directed to individuals under the age of eighteen (18), and we request that they not provide Personal Information through the Services.
We ask that you not send us or disclose, any sensitive Personal Data (e.g., Social Security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics, criminal background, or trade union membership) on or through the Services or otherwise to us.
If you have any queries simply reach us at email at [email protected]