Travelling is a beautiful experience. Travelling with your loved ones is sure to give you memories to be cherished forever. Have you ever travelled alone? If no, you should try solo travel at least once in your life. Do you want to know why?
Top benefits of solo travel:
1. It is easy to make plans. You can book tickets and hotels on any convenient dates. You need not worry about dates that are convenient for others. Making plans is going to be a breeze when you travel alone.
2. Solo vacations are cost saving trips. You are the one who is going to decide what to eat, where to go, what to see, what to do and where to stay. You can stick to your budget strictly. You are in full control of your travel budget and you can make flexible plans to balance the costs to stick to your holiday budget. If you feel hotels are costly you can stay in a vacation rental.
3. You will make a lot of friends. When you have a companion by your side you will not make any efforts to talk with others and others will not make efforts to talk with you. It is the other way around when you travel alone. Solo holiday trip will fetch you a lot of new friends. When you meet new people and make new friends, you will ask ‘Loneliness – What is that’.
4. You will become stronger, braver and more confident. Vacation trips are always accompanied with problems. As a solo traveler you have to sort out all problems that come in the way. This will improve your self confidence and your decision making skills. You will be able to put an end to your fears and insecure feelings. At the end of your trip you will realize that you are stronger and braver than before.
5. Do you think that you know everything about yourself? If so, you are wrong. When you travel alone and when you step out of your comfort zone, you will discover a lot about yourself. A solo trip can be an eye opener to discover a lot about you.
6. There is no one to judge your behavior. You can eat anything you like. You can sing, dance and play and do whatever you wish without worrying about other people’s judgments. You will enjoy your freedom to the core.
7. These days life has become very mechanical. You have to strictly follow a schedule on all seven days of the week. Why should you do the same thing when you are on a holiday tour? You can travel without a schedule or agenda when you are on your own.
8. Are you planning on a solo beach trip? You can indulge in all beach activities without others’ interference. You can go on a wild trekking trip. You can go on a risky adventurous trip. Whatever it may be, you are the queen or you are the king.